01 February 2011

Haunting January- &February Plans.

Hello everyone! I hope you all liked my Haunting January theme even though I forgot to explain it in the beginning of the month. :) (Oops.)
This month, I won't be doing much of anything so that means it's going to be quiet at my blog again. I do have have a couple of reviews left to post though. And of course, Short Monday will still go on.
In March things will pick up with my next reviewing theme - "The Plot Thickens." I'll be continuing with (mostly mystery type) series' that I've been dying to move on with. Which include Kelley Armstrong's Darkest Powers Trilogy, Darren Shan's Cirque Du Freak, and Charlaine Harris' Southern Vampire/Sookie Stackhouse series. Plus a few others. I thought I might include stand alone mysteries in this as well, but I think it'll be mostly series continuation. Maybe I can make this theme into a two-parter. I know some of these series reads can be categorized as mystery as well, but they're not stand alone. So the second part could be only stand alone mysteries...
That's it for now, happy reading & blogging everyone!

No comments: