18 January 2010

Vampire Club Question #1

This month The Vampire Club asks:

If you ever ran into one of your favorite creatures, what would you do? Would you run off with a Vampire or leave your life completely behind for some hypnotizing Werewolf?

Well. I don't even really have to spend much time thinking about my answer to this. My favorite creature right now is the Vampire. And yes, I would run off with any hypnotizing Vampire man any time of the night, on one condition: he doesn't turn me. You know, like into a vampire as well. Because while I love them, I think they lead a lonely existence and that is something I do not want to feel. Also, while it could turn out to be quite an adventurous life, I would not leave my current life completely behind. I love my dog too much for that. :p

No comments: