01 January 2009

Happy New Year!

Hey everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope the year is filled with lots of love and laughter, and of course, good books!
It's time for me to get on changing my blog since my 50 Book Challenge is over and I failed horrifyingly at it. :p I kind of knew I wouldn't read fifty books this year, so I'm not really upset about not making my challenge at all, especially since I surpassed the number of books I read last year (27) by reading 36 books this year, and that's all I really wanted to do; get past that icky number of only 27 books read, and I did. So, yay me! :)
I'm really excited about starting fresh with the new challenges I signed up for this year, which I'm pretty sure I'll have much better luck with, and hopefully I can pass last years number of 36, with this year of reading. Even if only by one book. :p
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

I wanted to read 50 books in 2008 as well. Didn't quite get there, I think I did around 43 or so. But now I'm aiming for 100, hah...yeah we'll see how that goes. But good luck with your challenges this year! Happy reading (=