01 January 2009

Booking Through Thursday.

So … any Reading Resolutions? Say, specific books you plan to read? A plan to read more ____? Anything at all?
Name me at least ONE thing you’re looking forward to reading this year!


Reading Resolutions: Yes!
  • Read more new-to-me authors this year.
  • Watch less TV, so I can possibly get more reading done.

That's pretty much it on the resolutions. :p

Specific books, not really, but specific authors, yes. I plan to read more Georgette Heyer this year, and get re-acquainted with two of my favorite romance authors; Julia London, and Jennifer Ashley. Oh, and if Judith Pella releases any new books this year I'll definitely be on that book like a naked Highlander with my name written across his bare chest. :) hehe. I just love her thaaat much. :p

One thing I am looking forward to reading this year, my usual choice of course, FICTION! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joined your challenge and thought I would drop in to say hello!

- Lu