29 December 2008

No Longer M.I.A. I Feel a Squeal and a Rave.

Yep. There is definitely a squeal and raving coming on. I am a huge Everlast fan. Again. I sort of rumbled off of the music scene for a while. I still listened of course, but I lost track of my favorite artists, carelessly. And I fell into a comfortable groove of the same ol' stuff over and over again. I got a Sansa mp3 player for Christmas (and I freakin' love it!), and it came with a free trial to Rhapsody, I searched for him and became very thrilled to see he had a new album out. It is freakin' awesome. It's so different from anything he's done. It's sort of like he re-invented himself. You must give it a little listen at least. It's called: Love, War, and the Ghost of Whitey Ford. I loves, I loves. &, here's his official site: here. Even if you don't like his music you might appreciate the man himself, cos he's one good lookin' Irish man. (Well, I think so at least.) :p Hee!
Anywhoozer, I downloaded the audio book of The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I haven't started listening to it yet though, I can't seem to stay away from the music on my player long enough just yet to give the book my full listening attention. But I plan to try to do that tonight. also I haven't even touched any of my current reads. I really need to pick up on them again. Oyness. I also want to try to read at least one little chapter in each of them tonight.
So that's all I've been up to. I'm really excited for my blog in the new year, lol, because it's going to get a new name, & not really a new look, but I made some new graphics, and I plan to cut some stuff from my sidebar and re-arrange it a little. Oh! And, my reading challenge that I'm hosting begins! Woohoo! So that's it on my shameless plug. :)

No comments: