29 August 2008

More New Books, yay!

Today I bought a couple of new books and a new bookmark. (I seem to be in a craze for them lately!) I got some extra money and it was burning a hole in my pocket. I knew exactly what I wanted to buy, so I went straight for them when I got to the bookstore. (Barnes & Noble.)

I bought Pam Jenoff's The Kommandant's Girl, and the follow-up book to that, also by Pam Jenoff, The Diplomat's Wife. She is definitely one of my new favorite authors. I've already read The Kommandant's Girl, which I just completely fell in love with, from the library. So I just had to buy it, and the follow-up of course. I was about to type that it's been a while since I bought a book I haven't read yet via the library, but I recently bought The Book of Scandal by Julia London which I haven't read yet. But, I've been reading her for years so it felt like a safe purchase you know? I've only read the one book by Ms. Jenoff, so it was a little strange feeling even though I think I'll really love this one. If any of that makes any sense at all. :p

Anyhoo, here are the pictures I took today of all that I bought:

The bookmark, and the cute tassel it has. It actually took me a little while to decide on this one. There were lots of nice ones, but it was really between this one and a Pirates of the Caribbean one. I wasn't feeling that fangirlish for Johnny Depp, so I chose the cat. :D




Stack-able and side-able. :p

No comments: