06 May 2012

Sunday Preview.

Hello all. I'm taking my Sunday Preview idea for a test ride today. I don't know if I'll keep it up, it's just a pretty basic preview of what's coming up on my blog for the week. Let me know how you like it. 

Memes:
  • Short Monday (Yay! I haven't posted one in FOREVER.)
  • (Maybe) Musing Monday (If I have an answer I think is good enough to post. & Also if I like the question enough.)
  • Teaser Tuesday
  • Wordless Wednesday
  • (Maybe) Booking Through Thursday (Same reasons as for Musing Monday.)
  • Friday Finds
Reviews:
  • The Care and Taming of A Rogue By Suzanne Enoch.
  • A Lady's Guide to Improper Behavior By Suzanne Enoch.
  • Rules of an Engagement by Suzanne Enoch.
Discussions:
  • New Author/Series Review: Suzanne Enoch: The Adventurers' Club.
  • What do you do when you find you don't like an author's style?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to that second discussion post. :)

Victoria said...

That will be on Saturday. :)