12 March 2012

Still Here.

I don't know what is wrong with me, but I just can't seem to get on a continuous blogging roll. I am organized, and spend time trying to come up with things to do on my blog to help it stand out a little, and reflect myself and my reading tastes, but, I don't know, I just get, well, lazy really. Though, of late I do have a better excuse than that. I was knocked back by a bad cold a couple of weeks ago. I am feeling better despite the lingering cough. I hadn't been sick in such a long time, it really set me back on things, and kicked my behind really.


I'm finding it hard to get back on track, but I am, slowly but surely. Mostly on the blogging front. Reading-wise I'm doing fine. I am happy to say that I have read 14 books already this year. 14! Even though they've all been easy fun romances, that's quite a number for me. Considering how over the past two years my reading habits had dwindled and slowed horribly. Also, I think the fact that they were mostly e-books helped as well. I don't know what it is exactly, but I just seem to read e-books faster than regular books.
Anyway, I have plans for my blog in the review department. I have 12 reviews waiting to be written and posted which I will be working on this week. I'm going to start with all of those "Mr. Darcy..." Jane-related books I read last year in December. In a group post of mini-reviews. They're all similar in a way and honestly, I don't really remember enough about them to be able to give a full review. So just my general opinion on them will have to do. There are five:
  • Austenland
  • Mr. Darcy's Diary
  • Me and Mr. Darcy
  • Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart
  • Mr. Darcy, Vampyre
There are also five more romances to review, and two others I want to write as well: The Secret by Elizabeth Gill, & The Smoke Thief by Shana Abe.
So, that's what's upcoming on my blog. As well as a little talk about some new releases coming out; one this month, and the other in April. I'm really excited about them because I have been waiting for them for such a long time. And yes, they are both romance novels. I just can't seem to get enough of them this year, but I will try my best to break up with them a little and get some normal fiction to read and write about...soon. Maybe. :D
Thanks for hanging in there with me and my slow moving blog! I'll still be trying to keep it breathing by a few weekly memes. :)

No comments: