12 March 2012

Musing Mondays.

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

This week's musing asks: What book do you wish you were reading right now? Where would you take it to, if you could go anywhere to read for a while?

The book I wish I were reading right now, is Diana Gabaldon's Outlander 20th Anniversary Edition. It's been sitting on my shelf loudly staring at me. I can't wait to return to the story of Jamie and Claire, and finally move to the next books in the series as well. I just can't seem to make room for it yet though on my reading list. If I could go anywhere to read it, I'd actually stay right here in my room, the most comfortable place in the world for me to read. To be able to just stretch out and get truly comfortable and really just be swept away by the story is one of the best things ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I'd really like to read Kim Wilkins' Giants of the Frost or one of those F. Scott Fitzgerald books sitting on my e-reader. But I want to finish American Gods before I get too distracted by something else and leave it incomplete.