30 December 2011

New Books for Me!

I got cash for Christmas, and with it I bought movies and books I've been wanting. I was going to take a picture of my loot, but was at first too lazy, then thought what the heck, and then I found out my camera needs batteries and I have no extras. So, here is a list of books that I bought, so far:
  • Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon
  • The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon
  • A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon
  • An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon (yes, I bought all of the remaining books I didn't yet have in the Outlander series, lol)
  • Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer
Movies:
  • Thor
  • Bridesmaids
  • Becoming Jane
  • Pride and Prejudice (BBC version with Colin Firth)
I have a little left over which I put on a gift card so I could buy some e-books. Also, I received a copy of Madame Tussaud: A Novel of the French Revolution by Michelle Moran, for review. :) I'm pretty pleased with my haul. :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Thor! Big Natalie Portman fan here! However I confess that movie turned me into a Loki fangirl hard. Can't wait to see him in the next film. I'm going to assume it'll be The Avengers?