22 October 2011

24 hr. Read-a-Thon (2)

I am taking a (short) dinner break. I say a short one because I have already taken a long unexpected break from reading, convinced to go to the mall and help pick out a birthday gift. Alas, shopping anywhere is my enemy.
Anyhoozer, considering my reading habits of late, the progress I have made is rather good. I'm about halfway through The Secret, but I think I will move to another book after dinner. And hopefully my distractions will be far less. (i.e.: my dog will be too full to move and/or bark so he'll be sleeping. & Everyone else will be getting tired.) So soon I shall have the peacefully quiet night to myself to stay and read until I pass out. If you've made it this far into my post, thanks for reading all my babble! :p
And thanks to the other cheerleaders who have stopped by!

3 comments:

Care said...

CHEERS! You're reading The Secret, huh? Hmmmmm. Think it and you will be it. :)
Happy Readathon!

Emily H said...

Oooh, dinner break! I think that's a wise plan in the keeping of your sanity!

I hope you come back refreshed and ready to read more! *\o/*

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Babbling? It's kind of my favorite.

Glad you're having a great readathon! Just tell those people and dogs to leave you to read! ;)

Enjoy!