15 August 2010

Uhm...UGH.

Hey Everyone! I didn't realize it'd been such a long time since I posted anything here. I guess I've gotten lazy blog-wise. Anyhoo, I do have some reviews to write (4 or 5..) look for them in the next week! I need to write them before I need an even bigger refresher on what the books were about. (They'll probably just be short reviews.)
Also, I think I am going to give away The Vampire Club, (I will add you as an admin. poster and then you can take me off as a poster, if Blogger hasn't changed that option..) because I just don't know what to do with it. If nobody wants it I'll just have to close it.
That's pretty much it for now!

1 comment:

Erotic Horizon said...

Glad to hear from you hon...

I keep checking every now and then to see if you have come to visit us in blogland..

Looking forward to your thoughts when you do write them up...

good luck on the Vamp club blog...

Have a good week hon..

E.H>