01 May 2009

Friday Finds!

It's been a while since I've done a Friday Finds post, and I am glad to have so many this time to share; here they are:
  1. The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery
  2. The Delivery Room: A Novel by Sylvia Brownrigg
  3. My Life at First Try: A Novel by Mark Budman
  4. Little Bee by Chris Cleave
  5. The Red Convertible: Selected and New Stories, 1978-2008 by Louise Erdrich
  6. The Unpossessed City by Jon Fasman
  7. A Silent Ocean Away: Colette's Dominion by DeVa Gantt
  8. Delicate Edible Birds and Other Stories by Lauren Groff
  9. Bride of a Wicked Scotsman by Samantha James
  10. The Forgotten Garden: A Novel by Kate Morton
  11. With Violets by Elizabeth Robards
  12. My Abandonment by Peter Rock

1 comment:

avisannschild said...

There's a couple on your list I already knew I wanted to read (The Elegance of the Hedgehog and The Forgotten Garden), but you've also introduced me to several authors I've never heard of before (including Sylvia Brownrigg and Peter Rock, whose book sounds very intriguing)!