15 January 2009

Booking Through Thursday.

  • What songs … either specific songs, or songs in general by a specific group or writer … have words that you love?
  • Why?
  • And … do the tunes that go with the fantastic lyrics live up to them?

Oh, I love music. Sometimes there are days where it feels like that's all that's running through my veins. Just perfectly arranged words and stank beats. There are so many artists and songs that I love, it would be completely impossible for me to pick just one artist. There is one in particular right now though, that I can't seem to get enough of. The one that keeps sending that image to my mind of my heart beating like a speaker with a tangle of music notes wrapped around it, that thumps with every word and instrument. & That artist would have to be Everlast. I love, LOVE his latest album. (Love, War, and the Ghost of Whitey Ford.) It is just so good. (I think so, anyway. :p) Others I love listening to nightly are many, but I will mention (early) Madonna, (older) House of Pain, and No Doubt. Oh, and of course, The Phantom of the Opera (2004 movie) soundtrack.

No comments: