09 December 2008

Squeal with Me.

Hehe!
I got the MP3 player I wanted for Christmas yesterday, and I took a closer look at the features right away, and it's compatible for audio books! Yayness. I checked out the library's digital catalog last night and I found five audio books I want to check out. Which are: The Boy in the Striped Pajama's, Dragon Rider, Before Green Gables, The Book Thief, and Twilight. I know I said I wasn't into Twilight before, but since I went to see the movie, it peaked my interest a little more, and I think in audio book form it might be easier to get through. Plus, there's a much shorter wait for audio (30 other people) than regular book (over 500 other people, eep!) form. I can barely wait until Christmas so I can try it out and load it up with some stuff! :)
I did some reading last night like I had planned, though I only read 60 pages or so. I decided to continue on with Moonlight Downs since it'd been a while since I had picked it up. I left off at page 13, I thought it would get better as I kept reading and got further in, and I was definitely right. :) It's getting funnier and a little spooky with what just happened to Lincoln, and I really want to find out the truth behind it and who did it.
I'm planning on reading more tonight after my TV shows come on. I'm annoyed at television tonight though because Absolutely Fabulous isn't coming on tonight. I hope it's just for this once. I just started watching it a few weeks ago and I'd be totally bummed if it was cut off from the schedule, I just love Edina and Patsy, they're freakin' hilarious! I also get a kick out of Bubbles!
That's about all I have to ramble on about for now, there's still a little bit before my shows start, so I'm off to wander the web a bit more! :)

No comments: