11 November 2008

Recently Received.

I was going to do the Mailbox Monday yesterday, but I completely forgot. So, here they are now, books I've recently received in the mail. :) Yay.

Little Stories, by Jeff Roberts:

I can't wait to get into this promising collection of stories. I'm not really a short story kind of girl, but I could not pass this one up. Read an excerpt over at amazon.com by clicking the "Look Inside" feature. :) I plan to read and review within the next two weeks, so look out for it!

Forever Lily: An Unexpected Mother's Journey to Adoption in China, by Beth Nonte Russell:

I've always had an interest in adoption stories, and right now I have a particular interest in China, I've never read any adoption stories before though, so I'm not quite sure what to expect. Going by other reviews this looks like a good one. Also planning on reading and reviewing within the next two weeks. :)

Also, I broke down last week (could not wait until Christmas!) and bought the second book in Sadie Montgomery's Phoenix of the Opera Series: Out of the Darkness: The Phantom's Journey. I am anxiously awaiting it's arrival in the mail. Hopefully tomorrow, since today is Veterans Day and there's no mail delivery today.


No comments: