10 November 2008

Reading Update.

Ugh. I haven't read a thing in at least three days. I caught a cold and I just want to sit and stare at the television like a zombie while I try to breathe through my nose instead of my mouth (which is failing, horribly). Thank goodness it's Monday and I actually do have a good excuse to just watch TV tonight, besides the cold, it's my movie night. :) Yay.

Yesterday while browsing my favorite blogs, I read about a Book Bloggers Christmas Swap. How freaking awesome does that sound? I think I'm going to sign up for it. :) Read more about it here at The Hidden Side of a Leaf, or over at Nymeth's - who organized the whole thing last year!

Back to my bad reading habits; I think I'll actually try to stay up late tonight and put a nice big reading dent in Inkdeath, I've pretty much given up on Frederica. It's not bad, I just don't have enough time to put into it so it gets the reading attention it should. I'm going to take it back to the library this week - more holds coming in, yay. I hope I can at least get those read on time! By the time they get in the worst of the cold should be over, I hope. Anyhoo, I am definitely going back for Frederica once I'm done reading the coming books.

I feel a little sad about my challenge, because clearly I am not going to read 50 books this year, but it's still okay, because I passed the number I read last year (27) already. :)

Enough blabbering for now, I have a hair-dying...experiment to do now.

No comments: