10 March 2008

next, please.

Okay, so after arguing with myself over what book to read next, and trying to recover from reading Phantom, I chose Lady Chatterley's Lover, by D.H. Lawrence.

I first came across this book on a long list of books on a book survey type thing I stole to do myself. :p The title intrigued me so I checked it out and decided to buy it after looking at it from the library. I started reading it a bit ago, but for whatever reason it got stuck on my "finish later" list. I was enjoying it though. So now I shall finish it. I might even finish all of my *open books* this month. I believe I have two or three all together. But first, Lady Chatterley is to be read.

I have the movie with Sean Bean in it, so I already have a basic idea of what the rest of the book will be like. I really love the movie so I hope I'll end up loving this book as well. :)

No comments: