15 December 2011

Mr. Darcy Week (5)

Mr. Darcy Week, day five: Other Mr. Darcy's.
 
You know, I was going to post some pictures of other Mr. Darcy's (other than Matthew Macfadyen), but while doing my search, I came across this rather intriguing picture of Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy. I have to admit, after staring at this picture for a good five minutes, contemplating what his look could be saying, I don't care to post any other Mr. Darcy's. As I'm rather anxious now to be able to buy the version with Colin Firth after Christmas. & Possibly watch it, over and over again. Just by this picture alone I think I can understand the appeal the BBC version has, within (almost) all the Darcy novels I've read so far, that mention it. Oh, enough of all that though, here is the photo:
 
 

There is just something about it that makes me want to let out a Regency type giggle I'm always reading about. One worthy of being done behind a beautiful fan, no doubt.
 

No comments: