19 July 2011

Make Your Own Page Corner Bookmarks.

Hey everyone, while on my Tumblr today I found this link on how to make your own Page Corner Bookmarks. I thought it was a cool little idea so I decided to share it here. I'm going to take a shot at it this weekend. I'm not really very crafty, but this looks simple enough even for craft-challenged me. lol. But instead of pretty paper I'm going to try it with some old calendars I didn't want to get rid of because I loved the pictures so much, reincarnating them into bookmarks seems like a good idea. If you try this let me know how it turns out! :) I'll share mine once I make them, if they're not too horrendous looking. lol.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, hon! I so want to try this! I can recycle my Princess Bride calendar... and now I know what to do with Legend of the Guardians once this year is up!

Victoria said...

Awesome! Glad you like the link. :)