Hey Everyone! I just wanted to talk a little about my reviewing theme for this month: The Plot Thickens (pt. 1). I chose that theme because I am continuing on with some series' that I have been enjoying and I didn't want to put them on the side for later. It's a part one because they have some mystery to them (I think so, anyway), part two will be mysteries, not necessarily in a series. I decided on "The Plot Thickens" because I think that is what happens in a series, you get deeper in with the characters and sometimes a plot (or subplot) that carried into the next book continues and thickens, in a way.
Reviews coming up this month:
- The Awakening, by Kelley Armstrong.
- The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle, by L.J. Smith.
- The Reckoning, by Kelley Armstrong.
- The Vampire's Assistant, by Darren Shan.
- Tunnels of Blood, by Darren Shan.
- Reckless, by Cornelia Funke.
& That's it for this post, Happy Reading!