14 December 2009

Forgotten (Friday) Finds.

Here are my twice forgotten friday finds, though this isn't my official "Friday Finds" post, I don't think I'll remember it this friday either...so I am posting this now. Not too positive I'll remember to go to Miz B's to post the link for it if I scheduled this post for friday, so here ya go! :)

  1. Eye of the Whale: A Novel by Douglas Carlton Abrams
  2. Strangers: A Novel by Anita Brookner
  3. Amigoland: A Novel by Oscar Casares
  4. Pop Tart by Kira Coplin and Julianne Kaye
  5. As God Commands by Niccolò Ammaniti
  6. Frostbitten by Kelley Armstrong
  7. Picking Bones from Ash by Marie Mutsuki Mockett
  8. The Elephant Keeper by Christopher Nicholson
  9. Frostbite: A Werewolf Tale by David Wellington
  10. Zombie Raccoons & Killer Bunnies Edited by Martin H. Greenberg and Kerrie Hughes

No comments: