19 October 2009

Musing Mondays.

This week's Musing Mondays asks:

Are you planning on participating in the upcoming 24 Hour Read-a-thon (either as a reader or cheerleader)? Have you made any preparations for the event? And, veterans out there, any tips you’d like to share with the newbies?

Well, I've been thinking about this for a couple of weeks now. The last time I signed up, our washing machine broke down and I ended up spending the day at the laundromat with my mother (whom gets upset and feels ignored whenever I read around her) & I didn't read anything and I felt bad about that. So you may guess at why I am on the reluctant side to try this again... I think I might do it though, but I don't think I'll actually sign up - because I don't know what might come up this weekend. But as it gets closer (like, Friday) I may go ahead and sign up for it. :)

No comments: