04 December 2008

Booking Through Thursday.

1. Do you have a favorite author?
I have many favorite authors, so it's pretty hard to pick just one, but I think right now, it shall have to be Cornelia Funke. I am completely in love with her Inkheart trilogy.

2. Have you read everything he or she has written?
No, I've only read two books by her so far, and just a few chapters of a third before I had to take it back to the library and wait for it again. I'm not sure if I'll read any of her other books, but who knows!

3. Did you LIKE everything?
Just from what I've read so far, yes. :)

4. How about a least favorite author?
This one is also hard to answer, mostly because if a book doesn't even have one memorable character or "event" I will forget it immediately. None come to mind that are really worth a mention though.

5. An author you wanted to like, but didn’t?
The only one I can think of right now is Christina Dodd. Her "Once A Knight" was just so promising looking from the back cover description, but it was just disappointing. Oh, and Jodi Leisure Minton, for her Phantom of the Opera-related book: Darkness Brings the Dawn. I hated it for so many reasons, and it was like extra disappointing, because it was a phantom tale. Oh - how could I forget the most recent one: Stephenie Meyer. I heard such good things about the Twilight series, but I just couldn't get into those books.



No comments: