19 November 2008

2009 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge.

I am so excited to have stumbled upon this challenge over at J. Kaye's Book Blog. It looks like so much fun, and I am such a library addict I don't think I'll have any problem completing this. :) I'm going for a goal of 25 library books.

The guidelines:

1. You can join anytime as long as you don’t start reading your books prior to 2009.
2. This challenge is for 2009 only. The last day to have all your books read is December 31, 2009.
3. You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2009.
4. Our goal is to read 12, 25, or 50 books checkout from our local library in 2009. Please decide which when you sign up and don’t change it.
5. These can be audios, downloads, children’s, YA. As long as it’s a book, format and target age group does not matter.

Find out more and sign up over at the official challenge page.

No comments: