17 June 2008

another drop.

These are too many book drops for me. Ugh. Anyhoo, I'm not going to read The Dangerous Gentleman after all, because the Christy Brown books I put on hold at the library are starting to trickle in. (Yayness!) So I shall save it for another day. I was only one chapter in, anyway. I don't think I was really in the mood for a romance anyhow. I hope to pick up the first book (The Poems of Christy Brown.) that has arrived already, today. I need to return some things anyway, so it will work out okay. I have 8 more of his books coming though, I hope I won't have to go back and forth all week! I love going to the library, but it's so hot out there lately! lol. Oh well. :p

Even though I'm very excited to be finally getting his books to read, I'm not quite sure I'll like them. (His fiction books, anyway. I'm quite sure I'll like the poetry.) Yesterday I went on to amazon.com, and looked up his books to see if they had the "search inside" option for any of them, which I never thought to look at before - why, I don't know; but I looked yesterday, and they have that option for "Wild Grow the Lilies." I looked inside and I'm just not sure whether I liked it or not. I'm hoping it's one of those stories that will suck you in as you get further into it. I just don't want to be disappointed by them, because I am highly fascinated by his life.

No comments: